- Top software providers
- Mobile friendly games
- Safe payment options
- Unique Loyalty Program
- 3000+ games
- Plenty of payment options
- Live chat 24/7
- VIP Program
- KatsuBet Tournaments
- Many Payment Methods
🏆 How To Choose A Live Casino With A Live Dealer in Australia
Live dealer casinos are available everywhere, but not all are legitimate or offer a pleasant gambling experience. There are certain criteria a live online casino Australia must meet to qualify. These are some of the things we looked at when considering these casinos:
- Popular games in Australia: We know you want to play popular live games from the best software providers, so we looked at casinos with multiple variations of titles like roulette, blackjack, and live baccarat.
- Payment systems: Every reliable casino must provide players with different payment options. We checked to ensure that the casinos we selected offer methods like e-wallets and prepaid cards available to Australian players.
- Online Casino Reviews: A casino’s reputation is essential. To determine how good a reputation these casinos have, we read through several user reviews.
🔴 Top Casino Games With Real Dealers in Australia
There are fewer options for live gameplay in casinos, largely due to the operational costs. The most popular games you would find in this category are;
🎲 Live Roulette
If you are a fan of implementing fun strategies and side bets in the exciting game of roulette, then you would love to play live dealer roulette. In roulette, players place real money bets on the features of the wheel pockets, like the numbers and the color of the pocket (black or red),
You get to see the dealer spin the live roulette wheel and the white ball in different directions with high-quality video cameras mounted in specific areas. Players can choose the view of the wheel they prefer.
The best live casinos give you the chance to enjoy multiple roulette live variants from amazing software developers like Evolution Gaming and NetEnt. These games include American Roulette, European Roulette, French Roulette, and Atlantic City Roulette. Before picking a title, remember to read through the rules, as these variants always add a little tweak to the original gameplay rules.
♠️ Live Baccarat
Try your luck as you play directly against the dealer in this fun online casino card game of chance. Winning the game is dependent on whether the player or banker’s hand has a natural (a total of 9) or a figure closest to 9, like 8.
Although this card game of Asian origin is one of the less popular titles in this category, it still has some die-hard fans. This is because the gameplay is simple, and the rules are easy to learn. The general gameplay rules follow the principle of allowing cards numbered 2 to 9 to maintain their face values, while an ace is worth one, and every other card is worth zero.
Get an experience similar to what you would find in a real-life casino when playing live versions. The standard baccarat games take about 47 seconds for each hand, but with live dealer baccarat, you can find faster variations that use only 28 seconds. What a way to win massive payouts quickly! Enjoy the gameplay with beautiful Asian live dealers in exciting variations like Baccarat Speed, Squeeze, and Control Squeeze.
🎱 Live Blackjack
Another insanely popular live online casino game, live blackjack, is a card game that uses multiple decks of cards in its gameplay. The game doesn’t require as many skills or intense focus as online poker Australia does, and it promises a thrill and an equally exciting payout.
Introduce fun strategies and side bets like “perfect pairs” in your race against the dealer to 21 in this exciting game. Every variation takes a spin on the rules of the game to give a more exciting way to play. The most basic rule that never changes irrespective of the variation is that any player that gets a bust (exceeds 21) loses.
Enjoy the low house edge in this game when you play variations like American Blackjack, European Blackjack, VIP Blackjack, Spanish 21, and Salon Prive Blackjack.
💳 Payment Methods Frequently Used in Australia
Every casino offers players multiple payment methods to fund their bankroll and withdraw their winnings. These options must offer seamless transactions and acceptable processing time. Look through the payment options Australian players frequently opt for.
💰 Credit and Debit Cards
Traditional bank cards like MasterCard and Visa support online casino payments, and they are popular because most people already own one or two cards. This method is very convenient, but players should ensure they are comfortable with the reduced security because it is linked to their bank accounts. Another downside of this option is that it is not always accepted as a withdrawal option, and when it is, it requires up to 3 days to process.
Online electronic wallets allow players to create accounts and fund them from their banks. They can then be used to complete transactions online. These work perfectly for both deposits and withdrawals, and they require only a few hours to process. Some providers offer a secure prepaid card strictly for instant deposits. These prepaid cards are secure and private as they do not require banking details.
Popular examples are Paysafecard, Neteller, EcoPayz, Skrill, and PayPal.
💰 Pay N Play
Service providers like Trustly offer gamblers a means of making direct transfers from their bank accounts. These transfers are instant and secure because they use a different gateway to protect your financial information. You do not need to register an account for these; just have a bank account with one of the participating banks.
Crypto is one of the most secure and popular ways to transact online. Some Australian casinos allow players to complete transactions using Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
💰 Bank Transfers
This is our least favorite banking method because it is not secure and very slow. Players can use this method for deposits and withdrawals, but they should expect a processing period of up to five days for payouts.
🎁 Live casino bonuses
There are different casino bonuses for players to enjoy. Some of them include;
- Welcome bonuses: These are the most sought-after bonuses. Live Online casinos Australia always offer a welcome package as an incentive to draw new players to their site. It can come in the form of a deposit match bonus, a percentage of your initial deposit and can sometimes be used to enjoy a live dealer casino.
- Leaderboard tournaments: This tournament usually has a prize pool that frequent players can share and place future bets.
- Cashback: Losses are common in online gambling. To compensate players, they often offer them a percentage of their accumulated loss over a period.
- Loyalty reward programs: This is the ultimate bonus that rewards loyalty. Players are awarded points, which they can convert into cash for placing future wagers.
⚙️ Top Live Casino Providers Australia
It is not enough to want to play the best live dealer casino games; you also need to ensure that the gameplay is provided by top live casino providers Australia. These companies develop titles that give players the closest experience to gambling in a land-based casino. Check out these two live casino game technology providers that offer live titles that never miss.
🔥 Evolution Gaming
It is impossible to steal the title of the best live casino provider from Evolution Gaming. They are a market leader, and they sure know what they are doing. The game technology provider does not create RNG products like live slots online or automated table games. Rather, they focus solely on developing and streaming the best live casino games.
Evolution Gaming has many awards, including the Best Live Casino Games award they’ve won continuously for seven years. This is because they offer players a live dealer casino with the best quality of graphics and sound that result in an immersive gambling experience for players. In this guide, you can find and enjoy their gameplay on every top Australian real dealer casino.
You can enjoy casino gameplay in popular categories, like roulette, baccarat, blackjack, and poker. Some of these titles are:
- Gold Wealth Baccarat
- Live Caribbean Stud
- Bac Bo
- Live Dream Catcher
- Lightning Blackjack
- Live Ultimate Texas Hold ’em
- Immersive Roulette
- Casino Hold ’em
🔥 Guts Casino
If you want the best online live casino Australia gambling experience, look no further than Guts online casino. This online casino site offer Aussies an extensive live games collection with lots of variation from the best software developers. You can also enjoy Australian online pokies and other automated table games on this platform. Some exciting titles you would find here are:
- Live VIP Baccarat
- Casino Hold’Em
- Live Blackjack
- Live Immersive Roulette
- Live Baccarat Squeeze
- Live Three Card Poker
⚖️ Laws and Restrictions
The Australian Interactive Gambling Act of 2001 states that it is illegal to offer prohibited interactive gambling services to customers in Australia. This may confuse you about whether gambling in Australia is legal.
These are some key points to note about live Australian casinos:
- Independent states offer gambling licenses from their separate licensing authorities, so Australian online casinos target regions, not the entire country. This means that gambling is not exactly illegal in the country.
- Australians have access to several offshore casino sites, and they can enjoy gameplay legally because most of the laws are for service providers.
- The Australian Dollar is not a very common currency on international casino platforms. To combat this, players can use crypto like Bitcoin, which is universal and eliminates whatever hold the law may have on their gameplay.
✅ Pros and Cons ❌
There are many types of casino games and different ways of playing them. Automated RNG table games offer incredible gameplay, variations, and massive payouts. So, why should you bother with live gameplay? What are the possible benefits of these live games? Are there any reasons why you shouldn’t play them? We discuss all of that in this section.
There are many reasons why casino gamblers prefer to play live casino games. Let’s look at some of them:
- There is no need for solitary casino gameplay. With live dealer games, you can interact with other players and the dealer and hear the sounds of the casino gameplay, all from the comfort of your home.
- Some players are often worried about the fairness of casino gameplay. It is true that legitimate third parties test Random Number Generator (RNG) games for foul play, but that may not be good enough for you. Live dealer gameplay does not use RNG because it happens in real-time. You get to watch the game progress while placing your bets and confirming that it is not rigged.
With all these amazing benefits, you probably wonder about the need for this section. What could be wrong with playing live dealer games? Let’s find out:
- There aren’t as many options when compared to automated table games. Some game variations are possible because they are completely virtual; they become impossible to play when you take away this factor.
- You are not in control of the game speed. The speed in live games depends on the dealer and how much time other players are given to place bets. This means that it can either be too fast or too slow for you.
- The minimum bet limits are generally higher.
- They are more expensive to play because they require high amounts of data for streaming.
- You require a strong internet connection to play live dealer titles. This means that you can get kicked out of the game if your connection or that of the provider fluctuates. The good thing is that even if you get kicked out, your bet still stands, and if you win, your winnings are automatically added to your bankroll.
1️⃣ What is a live casino?
A live online casino offers players a game library with live dealer games like baccarat, roulette, blackjack, and poker and an immersive gambling experience using high-quality cameras.
2️⃣ Are Live Casino games fair?
The reputable live casinos in our recommendation list offer titles from trusted software developers, and players can guarantee fairness because the gameplay is real-time.
3️⃣ Can I play a live dealer game for free?
It is impossible to play live dealer games for free because you must place a bet to enter the game in all live casinos.
4️⃣ What is the best Australian Live Online Casino?
There isn’t one particular Australian live online casino that is the best; just pick one from the recommended list above that meets our criteria.